|Optional Group Critical Illness
The BCCA Critical Illness Insurance Plan has been customized to include:
- 200% payout for occupational injuries for certain covered illnesses.
- $50/day hospital cash in the event of an accident.
- Ductal Carcinoma in Situ (DCIS, the most common type of non-invasive breast cancer).
- 2nd event coverage: for example, if cancer is the first claim and then you get heart disease, you can claim again. Most critical illness policies only cover first event.
- Benefit reduces by 50% at age 70 and terminates at age 75.
- Early stage Prostate and Breast Cancer diagnosis - 20% of Principal Sum up to $20,000 maximum.
Applying is easy.
There are no medicals for groups with more than two employees. You don't have to answer any family history questions. Just fill out a simple application questionnaire. Please contact Colleen Cadez at 604 296 3255, or 1-800-665-1077 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org